For many, this is a time of increased fear and anxiety. As a church, we are taking precautions to insure that our facilities are as clean and safe as possible. Of course, I encourage you to use wisdom in your interactions, but remember II Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
In order to comply with Federal and local authorities, all of our church services, classes, meetings, rehearsals and scheduled programs are cancelled for the next two weeks.
As a church, we are concerned about our members and partners and will be praying and checking on each other during this time of crisis. For questions and emergencies, please contact the church office at 412-242-4920 and a staff person will be in contact with you. For additional resources (housing, food, childcare assistance, etc.) during this time, please dial 211.
What you can do to help:
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue
- Sign up for the Allegheny Health Department's "Allegheny Alerts", where they give COVID-19 updates daily at bit.ly/ahdsignup1