Everyday Café: Pop-up Brunch!
Join us at Everyday Café TODAY after service for a Special Sunday Brunch until 2pm. Brunch will be prepared by New Orleans native, Chef Michael Barnes. The menu includes a choice of a made to order omelet, Belgian waffle or pancakes and your choice of three sides from scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, or shrimp & grits and a choice of coffee, tea or lemonade. Tickets must be purchased at the register upon arrival.
Campus Transportation Ministry: Drivers Needed!
Campus transportation is an important outreach ministry that helps college students get from campus to Homewood for service. If you are interested in driving the van for campus pickup please see Brother Tyrone Self after service today or call the Bible Center office at 412-242-4920.
- Women’s Bible Study: We will meet at Everyday Café (532 N. Homewood Ave.) Saturday, September 1st from 9 – 10 a.m. to continue with our journey into the book of Job! Please read chapters 4-21 beforehand and prepare for a fruitful conversation.
- Save the Date: Sharing about the Changing Seasons in Our Lives. Join us on Saturday, September 22nd at 4 p.m. for dinner and conversation at 11 Carmel Court, Pittsburgh, 15221 (Pastor Cynthia’s home). Hosted by Robin Crawford – 412-824-3608.
- Help Plan an Event: Hey ladies of Bible Center, it’s time for some fellowship! If you have an idea for a women’s fellowship event for October, November or December, please visit the information table in the lobby and sign up for the month of your choice.
New Pre-school Ministry: BC Kids
Parents please plan to attend a brief meeting right after service today for to discuss the September launch of this important ministry! Please plan to attend if you are the parent or grandparent of a preschooler or would like to serve in this ministry. Please see Pastor Cynthia for additional information.
Children and Youth Ministry
- There will be a Children and Youth meeting next Sunday, September 2nd at 1:30p at the Triplex. We are discussing outreach events for September & October, the Back to School Family Event, and Youth Group. This meeting is for those currently involved and serving in the Children and Youth ministry and those interested in being involved.
K-6th grade, and their parents/guardians please join us after service for lunch
and activities for our Back to School Family Event on September 9th.
Youth, 7th-12th grade, may assist with the event. Please email Debralyn
Woodberry-Shaw at ChildrenAndYouth@bcpgh.org or call 412-242-4920 to RSVP.
Kudos, Concerns & Other Opportunities
Congratulations to Sister Maxcine Groce! She was recently
recognized by AAA for 30 years of service!
- Alphabet Trail & Tales – Join Citiparks for the 19th annual Alphabet Trails and Tales, Saturday, September 8th from 10am to 1pm at the Frick Park Blue Slide Playground, Beechwood Blvd. at Nicholson Street. This is a free early and elementary aged literacy event for the whole family featuring interactive stories, art, music, games and activities!
- FBI Honors Internship Program and Collegiate Hiring Program– Applications are being accepted for the FBI Honors Internship Program and Collegiate Hiring Program until 10/14/18. To apply please visit www.fbijobs.gov. Please share with your networks.
Kudos/ Concerns & Other Opportunities --Please send to the church office at email@example.com